Every child I know loves chicken wings. And I’m sure most of us are young at heart too. Today’s Grilled Chicken Wings recipe is simple, sweet and satisfying.
All you need to do is to leave the wings to soak in the marinade overnight, then pop them into the oven to grill.
If you have a turbo broiler, you can use it to grill the chicken wings. If not, an oven will be just as good.
I’ve been using my trusted turbo broiler for nearly 30 years and this is my fourth. They have served me well in dishing up char siew, roast pork belly and more.
Planning ahead for Mother’s Day? Here are some ideas!
To me, it has been great using a turbo convection oven for smaller items like grilling a whole chicken as it’s much easier to clean. You only need to wash the rack and the big bowl, compared to cleaning the entire oven. Check out this Turbo Convection Oven available here.
Recipe for Grilled Chicken Wings
- 10 large chicken wings
- 10 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 6 tablespoons of spring onion
- 6 tablespoons of ginger
- 4 tablespoons of sugar
- A little black sauce
- Wash and pat dry the chicken wings with paper towels.
- Chop up the spring onions and ginger.
- In a container, mix oyster sauce, spring onion, ginger, sugar and a little black sauce.
- Marinate the chicken wings in the sauce and keep them in a box in the fridge till next day.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Spread the chicken wings on a rack to grill for 20 minutes.
Good for a family of five if each takes just two!
Simple #homecooked-recipes is a new daily series specially developed to inspire beginner cooks with work and kids to handle, and not much time to spare in the kitchen. The recipes are deliberately simple enough even for kids to help you with them. Click here for more simple home-cooked recipes.
This story contains affiliate links. This means we earn a small fee if you purchase something through a link from our website. There is no additional cost to you. This helps to support Little Day Out and keeps us going.